Packing for a trip by gabe zangakis
- All-weather tent/hammock/shelter. No oversized tents as ground space is limited.
- Temperature appropriate sleeping bag
- Sleeping pad to insulate from the ground
- Camping soup mug
- Carabiner camping mug
- Eating utensils
- Matches or lighter
Food (BYO Food Style):
- Local grocery stores included in email
- Backpacker type meals: ramen, oatmeal, granola, etc.
- Bottles of water will be provided, but feel free to bring your own.
- A water filtration or purification system can be used on the river's water if you're feeling particularly rugged.
- Rain gear. For riding and in camp.
- Cold weather clothing. Predicted lows of ~60 degrees Fahrenheit. Make sure you are warm at night.
- Extra clothes in dry bag as spare if you get wet.
- Hat for nighttime
- Riding boots
- Camp shoes/sandals
- Hand sanitizer
- Toilet paper. There are porta-potties on site.
- Zip-lock bags
- Dental floss
- Wet wipes
First aid kit:
- Insect repellent
- Sun protection
- Medications needed
- Ear plugs are useful
- Cash. There will be no ATMs on site.
- Headlamp or Flashlight
- Multi tool, knife
- Portable battery to charge electronics
- Camp chairs/stools
- Waterproof bags
- Motorcycle tool roll
- Daytime and nighttime riding glasses or visor
- Sewing kit
- Motorcycle rain cover
Spark & Lever, the Campground and all of its Affiliates are NOT responsible for injuries to any person, damage to personal property or lost items.